Support Worker Job
We are looking to recruit friendly and caring individuals to join our clients’ care team. They have support workers positions available in both day & night shifts.
Hours: Full-Time (Day & Night Shifts)
Location: Thornton Heath
- Have experience working with autism and learning disability.
- A commitment to empowering people
- Self-direction and the ability to take responsibility
- Ability to remain calm in difficult situations
- A positive and compassionate nature
- Able to work flexibly, including weekends, evenings and sleep-ins
- Car driver essential.
- Excellent rate of pay.
- 28 days holidays
- Lovely & friendly environment to work in.
Experience is desired but full training will be provided to the successful candidates.
We require to carry out an enhanced DBS check before we are able to put you on shift.